Yay for Autumn, and my new (new to me anyway) found hot drink!
I have come up with a recipe for a delicious pumpkin spice latte – and it is ALL Slimming World friendly! (You can thank me later)
The recipe used your healthy extra A choice, I have chosen semi-skim milk, however this recipe would work with all milk, and milk alternatives!
2 tbsp Pumpkin Puree
250ml Semi-skimmed milk
1tsp Espresso coffee
1/4 tsp Mixed Spice
1/4 tsp Cinnamon
1tsp Vanilla essence/extract/bean
Light aerosol cream
- Put the pumpkin and spices into a saucepan and heat slightly.
- Add the sweetener, vanilla and milk and whisk until all combined. Bring to the boil.
- Once the milk has come to the boil, take it off the heat and blend with a hand blender to create a foamy top.
- Make you espresso into your chosen mug, then pour the milk onto the coffee.
- Measure your cream onto your PSL – light cream is 1 syn per 12.5g
- Garnish how you wish, cinnamon stick and lots of grated nutmeg is how I liked to finish mine of.
- Voila, a 1 syn slimming world Pumpkin Spice Latte – Starbucks eat your heart out 😉
The link to my video tutorial is here
Please let me know if you try this, I hope you enjoy!