So to end my summer dessert series I decided to end with a really simple, but really tasty dessert made using one of my favourite ingredients- Lemons!
5 Ginger Nut Biscuits
1 Tub Quark
1 Tub Fat Free Fromage Frais
1 Sachet Gelatine
Extra Quark to Serve
- Dissolve the gelatine in 100ml boiling water
- Mix the quark and fromage frais with sweetener (add enough to satisfy your taste, keep tasting to see if it is right for you) into a bowl and combine
- Zest the 2 lemons and add the zest to the quark mixture, mix in.
- Juice the 2 lemons and add the juice to the dissolved gelatine mix.
- Stir the gelatine and lemon juice mix into the quark mix.
- Pour into 5 serving glasses and leave to chill in the fridge for a minimum of 2 hours.
- Crush 1 ginger nut per mousse.
- Serve with a dollop of sweetened quark and sprinkle the crushed ginger nut over the top.
Syns per serving- 2.5
Syns per serving without the ginger nut- 0
If you would like to watch a tutorial on how to make it just click here to go to the video on my YouTube channel!